martes, 14 de marzo de 2006

Welcome to the machine

Well, first of all, welcome to my brand new blog.

If there's a responsible for me creating a blog, is Miguel Jimenez. He founded MAD.NUG, a group of Madrid .Net developers to which I proudly belong.

Second, I want to explain what you can find here (maybe trying to explain myself). This is a developer blog.

I am a developer, and have been for the last 8 years or so (professionally speaking). Not that I know that much. I try to learn. I enjoy everything I learn. But I realize that I'm not as good a developer as I would want to be (the beginning of the road to becoming a good developer starts with not being over-satisfied with one's work). I'd say I'm better than the average developer. However, in the jobs I've had over the time, I have found many people so full of theirselves that didn't know the half of what I know (and I repeat, I'm not any god). Particularly, I find funny the lack of knowledge present in many (so-called) consultants.

The lessons I've learned? One is never too humble. One can always learn. And one has to feel the need to keep learning. And to share the learning. There have been countless times I was in need of some insight on any technology, and finally found the answer in some forum or blog.

So that's what I'll try to do. I'll post here new things I learn, I'll post here funny things I see.

If someone finds it interesting, or someone can see anything that serves him, then I have accomplished my purpose.

That's it. Welcome to the machine.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio